Friday, August 14, 2009

Packing Woes

Packing to move to a new place. Packing up months later to move back. No matter how many times I do this, I cannot seem to fall into a routine. Every time, I end up discovering that I have more belongings than ever before. Every time, I end up trying to bring more stuff but have less space. Every time, everything seems left until the last minute.

I wish I could offer substantial packing tips, but unfortunately I'm both a packrat and a procrastinator. Best tip: Start as early as possible. Also, try playing good music to postpone the inevitable frustration.

If only I took my own advice. Now, back to the jungle of boxes and suitcases!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.