Through a generous travel-grant from my university, I've been given the opportunity to travel throughout Central and Eastern Europe to examine current 21st century perceptions about the communist past and the recent decades of transition in Central and Eastern Europe. After much delay, I've finally launched a blog project for this purpose (entitled Transitions 21).
I'll be focusing mostly on my observations and studies within Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and hopefully also the Baltic and Balkan states, but I also intend to examine the perception of other countries, especially my native USA, toward this period of history and the Central and Eastern European region.
WM will continue to be my personal blog, and Transitions 21 will solely focus on this travel-study project for the next year or so.
Check it out: Transitions 21
50 Page Friday: The Abyss Beyond Dreams
10 years ago

3 comments:
I will closely follow all of your writings!
Love, Mom
Can we talk about how half of the villans in 24 and all other vaguely terrorist shows are STILL Russians? Seriously...we should probably get over that. And what with all this socialist nonsense coming out of the Tea Party...
good writing, keep it up. hey, check out the link i've given...
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Portal from 3
URL: http://www.offermyoffer.com/vouchers/detail/three.co.uk/236620
Post a Comment