Unbelievably, I leave Poland later today. It's quite surreal. I've said my goodbyes to the city, packed my bags, met with friends, and eaten my last plate of pierogi. Yet it still hasn't quite sunk in that I'm about to leave the place that has been my home for more than a year now.
I have been traveling all summer, and one of these days I will update more thoroughly with stories and suggestions. For now, suffice to say, I'm really going to miss Poland and Slavic Europe. But I'll be back soon.
Do zobaczenia!
50 Page Friday: The Abyss Beyond Dreams
10 years ago

2 comments:
That must be so tough to leave :/ I promise we'll appreciate having you back though :P i'm looking forward to hearing all of your stories!!!
travel home safely! and SEE YOU SOON! :)
What a fantastic journey thus far. We all look forward to the next stage and the impact your experiences will have on making the world a better place.
Good Luck on your continuing adventure!
Post a Comment