Things are wrapping up too quickly here. Last week we passed the final month mark, and now everything seems to be gathering speed for a final sprint.
My first paper (of four) is due next week. I've been frequenting the university library in order to do research. My time in that library has been very healthy and definitely put me back in an academic mindset. I'll need it to get all these papers done. In fact, I really should be at the library now, but I gave myself a break and made banana nutella crepes instead. Yum.
Time to get crunching and back to work. Apologies if I'm not so prompt in updating this over the next few weeks. I'll be back soon enough.
Tonight I'm going to the Musikverin for a Bach performance; should be excellent as always.
Tschüss ba ba! and love from Wien.
50 Page Friday: The Abyss Beyond Dreams
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment