Thursday, September 18, 2008

Drop and Run: How to Print a Blog

I have been terribly negligent. Classes have started and consumed my life, as usual.

No time to amend that now; just a quick note to anyone else out there who has a blog that they might like to print. A friend and fellow study abroad returnee showed me Blurb today, a photobook company that can directly incorporate your blog entries and pictures into a beautiful published book. Haven't had time to investigate yet how Blurb differs from other photobook companies, such as Picaboo or My Publisher, but I assure you that my friend's end product looked phenomenal. I'm going to have to try this out!


As a final thought to apologize for my briefness, the quote of the day by Edgar Allan Poe. Eddie is this week's author for my three-hour English seminar on Tuesdays; we emerged yesterday blinking at the bright sunshine and laughing rather maniacally at the minute details of life. Love it. Think we scared some freshmen along the way.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

Embrace the madness. Tschussi!


Love, Lanna

2 comments:

Steve said...

Whoa.... compare that Poe quote to one of my favorite T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) lines: "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." -T.E. Lawrence

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing the blog-printing idea! I must look into it myself!

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.