Friday, February 20, 2009

New Layout?

For anyone who's been paying attention, any thoughts on the new layout? My HTML skills are limited, so I couldn't be too fancy, but I wanted to add a personalized banner. I'm picky, so it took me a while to decide on a new template. Like it? Hate it?

The picture is mine, taken from the castle in Ljubljana, Slovenia in February 2008.

3 comments:

Merisi said...

I like the new layout and the blue is soothing to the eye,
the header image is beautiful too!
Your motto comes straight out of Dante's Divina Commedia, these have long been some of my favorite lines,
"Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi retrovai per una selva oscura
ché la diritta via
era smarrita
"

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Lanna said...

So glad that you got the reference! I adore The Commedia, and I find those opening lines to be among the most fascinating and thought-provoking.

Steve said...

I like! Well done--I tried and failed ages ago to 1) come up with a new, visually pleasing custom banner and 2) actually figure out how to post it..... so bravo!

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.