Saturday, June 20, 2009

Go Remy Arlington Rap

Anyone who has lived in the DC area, especially in Arlington, will appreciate Remy's latest feat:



... at the Starbucks or the Starbucks or the Starbucks or the Starbucks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy is a very interesting dude. I liked the video and his news interview. Yes, you can bring him home!

Merisi said...

Omygoodness, did I enjoy this!
Even though I am a NW girl, I know Arlington well enough to get homesick looking at all these images. The text is pure DC in a nutshell, splendid, I enjoyed it to the last word. 7 parking tickets while tying your shoes? That's my DC, yeah! I once got a ticket while waiting for the light to turn green, the car on the other side of the intersection had just turned into the yellow on the meter. Those meter maids are working at the speed of light, gotcha baby!!!!

Lanna said...

The meter maids and the towing companies! It's absurd. But I started counting brown sandals today... they really are everywhere. ^_^

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.