Thursday, November 19, 2009

Souvenirs

As one whose favorite souvenirs are often a pebble from a beach (Cinque Terre) or a collection of napkins and coasters from bars and restaurants (across Europe), I find the Frugal Traveler's essay on souvenirs to echo my sentiments exactly: Souvenirs on the Road

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not know you still wrote in this! I'm trying to figure out how to keep writing in mine. I don't really have an overarching theme. I might try to keep writing down some thoughts on travels, but I think I'm too far out for it at this point. I will add it to my links, in any case.

Unknown said...

Also in a more related comment, I have several friends who made it a habit to steal beer glasses from pubs around Ireland/Europe in general. A slightly less acceptable variation of that article.

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.