Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well, I'm back

Apologies for the huge break since I last posted. The internet in my apartment died shortly after my last post, and that Saturday I left to travel to Germany for our post-intensive break. More coming soon on that, stay tuned!

Today was the second day of regular classes, and the first day of needing to be at the student center by 9am. UR has spoiled me with only have a 9am class once, three days a week; but in Vienna I will have a 9am class 4 out of 5 days each week. To top it off, starting next week I will probably be doing my teaching internship Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and thus will be at the school at 8am (in other words, leaving the apartment at 7:30). I've done those hours the past few summers for jobs, but somehow it seems much less appealing when occurring during the semester.

Class again in about an hour and I need to get groceries; will try to write more tonight. Tschüss!

2 comments:

Steve said...

internship? tell me more.

Lanna said...

I start next week, so I don't have much to tell yet. But the one class I know that I will be working with is a small group of 18-year-olds who are studying English literature... right up my alley! I'm very excited. :)

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.