Monday, September 13, 2010

Smacznego!

From Poznań's Bread Festival this past weekend. Bakers from across Poland displayed their wares, including some of the most creative decorations on bread that I have ever seen. More pictures to come, I'm sure.



Enjoy your meal!

3 comments:

violachica286 said...

...that is the most amazing looking bread i have ever seen :P

next time you go abroad can you just smuggle me in your luggage to europe for a week or two? :)

vidya said...

a few weeks ago i caught the last few second of a BBC or al jazeera broadcast mentioning the culinary delights that poland has to offer. i'm so jealous... none of the food here has been worthy of a picture or even blog mention.

Lanna said...

Sorry to hear that! :( I'd still be interested to see pictures. Come to Poland for tasty food!

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.