Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today's Photo: Rondo Kaponiera



Things I am not looking forward to: When this entire intersection, one of the busiest in Poznań (though I know it doesn't look it here), is practically shut down and remodeled beginning in 2011. The morning commute is going to become a nightmare.

(This also happened while I was in Wien and they were extending the U2 to reach the stadium. Looks like it's under construction again).

Oh, the things that a city will do for the Euro Cup 2012. Such as christening the stadium with a Sting concert. It's quite a big deal. There's even a countdown on the website for the number of days left. I'm trying not to make it known that I'm not the biggest Sting fan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poznań is one of the Euro Cup cities?

Lanna said...

Yep, EC 2012 will be held throughout Poland and Ukraine.

Disclaimer

The views expressed on these pages are solely belonging to the author and do not reflect the views of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or its partner organizations.